The long awaited peer reviewed em-drive paper is finally out . So what does this prove, that the gizmo works?
Nope. It proves absolutely nothing. Well, the peer reviewers have passed the paper so it is not absolute crapola then, I guess.
No, wait a minute. They speculate that the phenomenon could be explained by some variation of hidden variable quantum mechanics theory.
Quote from the paper:
Before providing some qualitative thoughts on the proposed physics
potentially at work in the tapered RF test articles, it will be useful to
provide a brief background on the supporting physics lines of thought.
In short, the supporting physics model used to derive a force based on
operating conditions in the test article can be categorized as a nonlocal
hidden-variable theory, or pilot-wave theory for short.
Now, that’s absolute bollocks, which is obvious to anyone even remotely familiar with quantum mechanics. That chapter in the paper is completely naive and hand-wavy in it’s content.
Think about the proposition:
- The original theory presented by the inventor is absolute crap and has nothing to do with physical reality
- Couple of fringe engineers at NASA Eagleworks has managed to get they study peer reviewed
- The results are indistinguishable from the error margin
- The authors of the paper keep speculating with exotic physical theories. Again
- A gadget, if it works, defies the most fundamental laws of physics and is essentially an overunity device of the first kind, which can be easily proven using only high school physics
I am still calling bullshit the on space bucket and make a prediction: No exotics physics is needed to explain what is going on with the EM-Drive.
 Measurement of Impulsive Thrust from a Closed Radio-Frequency Cavity in Vacuum
The fantastic space kicksledge, the Em-Drive, has taken a giant leap forward. Apparently, NASA’s Em-Drive paper has been peer reviewed and the review will be published later this year.
Moreover, Cannae Ltd. is supposedly sending they spacebucket to the orbit. That’s certainly progress, hooray! 
We also seem to have an other theory, that explains the workings of the flying bucket. Mike McCullouch’s MiHsC (yikes, did I spell that correctly) theory explains exactly what is going on. 
Exiting times for the enthusiasts, the world will never be the same again!
If you believe the Internet buzz and are not paying attention, that is.
Of course, for those who have been following the Em-Drive saga and did not forget to think in the process, it is obvious that the evidence is piling against Em-Drive, not for it.
 NASA’s impossible space engine passes peer review: http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/09/02/nasas-impossible-space-engine-the-emdrive-passes-peer-review/#47bd77e4692c
 The Impossible Propulsion Drive Is Heading to Space: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a22678/em-drive-cannae-cubesat-reactionless/
 Bad Physics: https://plus.google.com/117663015413546257905/posts/E1ecoYsa5ae
It’s nice to have fans!
But right now some people seem to confuse me with pseudonym Mary Yugo, the number one nightmare of cold-fusionist crowd! 
Maybe I should be honored, but sorry, Mary is not me and I am not Mary.
I was banned from the LENR-forum not once, but twice.
No, I am not proud. Just saying.
Martin Fleischmann memorial project has had a major breakthrough . They have replicated the epic failure of Pons and Fleischmann. Some may remember that P&F were discredited, not because they thought they invented “cold fusion”, but because of their communication error: too much and too early .
I had higher hopes for these guys (and I mean MFMP ). I did not think they would resort to such sloppy tinkering and wishful thinking, that has been so emblematic to cold fusion community.
Mats Lewan bets his ass for the these guys, of course .
I don’t have anything else to say, than it is nice to have a new twist to refresh the already diminishing entertainment factor of the E-Cat saga.
Oh, almost forgot. The recipe.
1. Bake Ni
2. Reduce Ni
3. Hydrogenate Ni
4. Mix: Ni + LiAlH4 + Li
5. Bake and vac reactor, add Mix, vac warm, add H2, Vac
6. Heat to above Mössbauer determined Ni Debye (say 135C), pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
7. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
8. Heat slowly to as close to Ni Curie as comfortable (Say 340C), pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
9. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
10. Slowly lower temp to above highest known Ni Debye (Say 220C), pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
11. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
12. Go as fast as possible through Ni Curie
13. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
14. Cycle through 500C internal, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
15. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
16. Raise internal temperature to over 1200, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
17. Drop to around 1000C and hold, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
18. Raise internal temperature to near boiling point of Lithium
Some of the above steps may in time be redundant.
1h Thermal > x/β- (0-100KeV) emissions thermalised in Lead > IR/THz (via blackbody) > 5h (SSM)
where ‘>’ means ‘leads to’
Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year for Everyone!
High Noon at Iso-Syöte, Finland. December 4th, 2014