The fantastic space kicksledge, the Em-Drive, has taken a giant leap forward. Apparently, NASA’s Em-Drive paper has been peer reviewed and the review will be published later this year.
Moreover, Cannae Ltd. is supposedly sending they spacebucket to the orbit. That’s certainly progress, hooray! 
We also seem to have an other theory, that explains the workings of the flying bucket. Mike McCullouch’s MiHsC (yikes, did I spell that correctly) theory explains exactly what is going on. 
Exiting times for the enthusiasts, the world will never be the same again!
If you believe the Internet buzz and are not paying attention, that is.
Of course, for those who have been following the Em-Drive saga and did not forget to think in the process, it is obvious that the evidence is piling against Em-Drive, not for it.
 NASA’s impossible space engine passes peer review: http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/09/02/nasas-impossible-space-engine-the-emdrive-passes-peer-review/#47bd77e4692c
 The Impossible Propulsion Drive Is Heading to Space: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a22678/em-drive-cannae-cubesat-reactionless/
 Bad Physics: https://plus.google.com/117663015413546257905/posts/E1ecoYsa5ae
It’s nice to have fans!
But right now some people seem to confuse me with pseudonym Mary Yugo, the number one nightmare of cold-fusionist crowd! 
Maybe I should be honored, but sorry, Mary is not me and I am not Mary.
I was banned from the LENR-forum not once, but twice.
No, I am not proud. Just saying.
Martin Fleischmann memorial project has had a major breakthrough . They have replicated the epic failure of Pons and Fleischmann. Some may remember that P&F were discredited, not because they thought they invented “cold fusion”, but because of their communication error: too much and too early .
I had higher hopes for these guys (and I mean MFMP ). I did not think they would resort to such sloppy tinkering and wishful thinking, that has been so emblematic to cold fusion community.
Mats Lewan bets his ass for the these guys, of course .
I don’t have anything else to say, than it is nice to have a new twist to refresh the already diminishing entertainment factor of the E-Cat saga.
Oh, almost forgot. The recipe.
1. Bake Ni
2. Reduce Ni
3. Hydrogenate Ni
4. Mix: Ni + LiAlH4 + Li
5. Bake and vac reactor, add Mix, vac warm, add H2, Vac
6. Heat to above Mössbauer determined Ni Debye (say 135C), pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
7. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
8. Heat slowly to as close to Ni Curie as comfortable (Say 340C), pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
9. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
10. Slowly lower temp to above highest known Ni Debye (Say 220C), pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
11. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 1bar abs.
12. Go as fast as possible through Ni Curie
13. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
14. Cycle through 500C internal, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
15. Hold, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
16. Raise internal temperature to over 1200, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
17. Drop to around 1000C and hold, pressure regulated to approx 0.5bar abs.
18. Raise internal temperature to near boiling point of Lithium
Some of the above steps may in time be redundant.
1h Thermal > x/β- (0-100KeV) emissions thermalised in Lead > IR/THz (via blackbody) > 5h (SSM)
where ‘>’ means ‘leads to’
Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year for Everyone!
High Noon at Iso-Syöte, Finland. December 4th, 2014